Friday, July 16, 2010

Follow the Leader

Ok. I did it. I started a blog. I've actually had it set up for a while now, but I didn't know how in the world to start it. I now realize, that if I don't just start it, it will forever be blank.

It is, at the moment, creeping towards two o' clock in the morn. That's the first thing anybody reading this should know about me. I don't sleep much. That means you can expect many of my posts to appear during the wee hours of the morning. I ask that you forgive any spelling/grammar errors that may occur. Because they probably will.

Mallory, -one of the founders of my desire to conform to blogging- told me to start with 10 unique facts about myself.
I've had over 24 hours to think about it, so lets see if I can get to 10, yeah?

1. I have large arms. I think it unique that people think it's OK to say to me, "OMG you're huge!" I like it a lot.

2. My father almost died. Twice.

3. As I said before... Insomniac.

4- sometimes, I like to annoy people just for the fun of it. So this here 'inconsistent formatting' is for you, Mal. :)

5. I work at a self serve yogurt shop. I stare at Panda Express all day and wish I could eat it. I also thought I saw the white version of Obama at work today. I almost asked him if I should deduct the tax.

6. My friends love it when I start talking about anything that even sounds like politics. <-And that would be my sarcasm at work.

7. I was a cheerleader. I even have a teddy bear that reminds me when I step on him. He was a gift.

8. I spent the majority of my Sr year driving a car that had zero handles on the inside. But there's more: my window didn't exactly work every time I wanted it to. I may or may not have gotten stuck inside on occasion.

9. I can't make my hair curl.

10. I have the attention span of Dory from Finding Nemo. School is fun. ...

Well there she be! Hope you enjoyed the read. One day I'll learn how to make this thang look nice.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahha.
    i love you, and your large arms! ;) NOW GO TO SLEEP!
    want to sleep over at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. before i had even started reading number 4 i was annoyed at the lowercase S. true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang I wish I was there to see white Obama, maybe one day when i get my sticker back!!

    ReplyDelete