Thursday, August 19, 2010

Leaving So Soon?

 

37654_415775451442_699281442_5240383_5491041_nTwo of my best friends are leaving. We’re finally growing up for real!  We used to always talk about it, and say we’ll all grow up to be old ladies with a bunch of cats (that part was probably Mal’s idea..).  But now we’re really moving on and moving out!  I don’t really know what to do or say about it.

 

40814_419576141786_554781786_5306798_4915095_n   I was pretty much just going to ignore the fact, until Lindsey came to say goodbye.  What do you say, though, when you’ve spent so many years together?  I think I gave her a hug for the first time.  I’ve always wished I could be more like Lindsey.  She doesn’t care what anybody thinks, ever.  She’s a little crazy.

 

Megan.  This ginger is leaving too.  I went to see her last night, as she was finishing up her packing.  I didn’t know how to say goodbye to her either, so I just basically said, “bye. Love me&megya.”  What else could I say?  Megan was my one outlet for emotion this last year of High school. Still, I didn’t tell her much, but it was nice having somebody that knew what was going on. Sometimes I would just tell her whatever news there was, and she would listen to it without making me think about it more. It helped a whole lot.  I’m sorry I put her through that though.  I’m sure it was hard for her to keep listening to my self pity.

 

I’ve always hated stuff like this, I don’t like saying goodbye.  Luckily, I have Sharon, Ham, Mallory and Rachel staying here for  a while.  They’re my fellow UVU kids.  I also have a few more weeks with the rest of the Ace Gang that are going to school in far away places. 

Now who’s wedding invitation will show up first….?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gads. If I knew how to cry, this would be the time I would. I'm going to miss you with every centimeter of my heart. I love you, babe. I'll see you in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, it's starting to hit me that we have no one to play with tonight.... =[

    ReplyDelete