Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Inevitable Post About Boys... Here it is



So my last post was obviously right before school started. We are now well into our second semester.

I do apologize for this gap.
Now. I guess I'll recap my first semester at college then. It was hard. It was fun. Sometimes not so fun. My major is Biotechnology, but I reserve the right to cange my mind. Any time I tell people what it is, you'd think I had suddenly turned into moldy cheese judging by the faces they make. Sometimes it makes me make that face too.

We can't talk about college without talking about boys. And since people keep asking, I guess I'll release some details. I date this one sometimes -->
We get along. I can't do the relationship thing though. Just cant.

This is Marshall. He's from my work. Is it bad to go on dates with boys from work? Probably.

Then I probably shouldn't have gone dancing with Spenser from work either. He asked me to call him yesterday, but wouldn't tell me why. I didn't do it. First of all, I don't like talking on the phone. Second of all.. what do we have to talk about? We only went on one kind-of-date. Stupid BYU boys. Let me just pick out my wedding colors now. I like UVU boys much better.

We can refer to this one as Douche bag from Math Class. That's What he is, after all. He's the kind of boy that almost immediately asks for 'a pic'. I hate that. That's all.

-I seem to attract the short boys. Anybody reading this already knows this, but I had to say it. What's in the water around here? I want to date a boy that I'm not afraid of squishing. Ok from now on, feel free to give me something to write about! This one was a suggestion, and it's the only reason I'm writing. So ask questions maybe!

By the way, those cats in one of the posts below... all dead. Poor Ryan. He has now taken to standing motionless outside at night in the freezing cold. Why? We can't be sure. We think he's watching out for deer. He really needs a dog. They're more durable than cats, right?

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were never going to revisit this long lost friend. SURPRISE!
    I still can't believe you left those kittens outside.
    I still can't believe you actually like boys.
    I can't even talk about interesting things on my blog, or else I would give you nice topics.

    ReplyDelete