Saturday, February 5, 2011

-Follow Up-


In order to fully appreciate this post, I would Invite you all to refer to figure 3 from the post below. I believe we are referring to this boy as Douche from Math, yes?

Here's something that happened today that I thought you all might enjoy:

I was at dinner with the lovely TonyaMarie, Tyler, our boss and his wife, and a few others from work. They all had the pleasure of beholding this unprecidented picture message I recieved from said Douche:

The Caption read: Perfect for Rugby? -Bear.

Yes, his signature is 'Bear'. I asked him why... he said something to the effect of "juss cuz". There are two questions I would like to ask this boy:

1) What makes you think I want a picture of you, when I refused to send you a 'pic' just last week? I, in fact, told him that I don't like when people take a bunch of pictures of themselves, because it's cocky. --He probably thinks cocky is a good thing.

2) How many times did you re-take this photo, and how many girls did you send it to?

Enough about him.

2 comments:

  1. EW he is so NASTYYYYY. kick him where it counts.
    i am glad you are back. please stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. i just remembered who he reminds me of. sloth from the goonies.

    ReplyDelete